Breaking News

Meghan Trainor Gets Engaged to Boyfriend Daryl Sabara on 24th B-Day

Meghan Trainor Gets Engaged to Boyfriend Daryl Sabara on 24th B-Day


This vacation season may be one Meghan Trainor in no way forgets. no longer only did the singer turn 24 just a few days before Christmas, but she additionally got engaged to actor boyfriend Daryl Sabara. Annnnnd the whole lot changed into stuck on digital camera.


The “Me Too” crooner shared the emotional (and romantic AF) suggestion video on her Instagram web page at the side of a lengthy caption approximately how an awful lot she loves her now-fiancé.

The blonde wrote, “I said YESSSS!!!! For my 24th birthday, the affection of my existence @darylsabara made all of my goals come true. He proposed to me under a tunnel of stunning Christmas lights and amazed me with my family and friends. I’m nevertheless in shock. I’ve by no means been this satisfied! thanks Daryl, my own family and pals for making me sense like a actual princess and thanks @ryan.trainor for this splendid video that I’m gonna watch over and over once more.”

The Spy Kids alum posted the identical video on his IG page, but with a specific observe attached.

“glad birthday to my soulmate,” he wrote. “thanks for changing my existence for all time and thanks for saying sure! you are the maximum stunning fiancé inside the international. i love you @meghan_trainor.”

Meghan later uploaded a gallery of the couple’s first-class photographs and said she knew they have been going to get married “from the instant [they] met.”

A post shared by Meghan Trainor (@meghan_trainor) on

MT and DS began courting in July 2016 after being introduced by way of mutual buddy Chloe Grace Moretz, but didn’t make their relationship public until September of the identical year.

“I requested anybody I met for the reason that day one, ‘locate me a boyfriend!’ Like, specially new buddies, too,” Meghan advised Chelsea Handler. “Chloe Grace Moretz is a pal of mine, and day one of meeting her, i was like, ‘you realize every person that I may want to date? Or love? whatever. and she’s like, ‘I realize the nicest man within the international, Daryl, and also you need to meet him.’ i was like, ‘Daryl? k.'”

And the rest is records!

No comments